This page is under construction. For the time being, I envision it doing a couple of things.
- Providing a meeting place for current and former students and friends of philosophy at Whittier
- to tell us what you are doing and make connections
- to facilitate people’s ongoing philosophical endeavors
- Participate in current courses?
- Online reading groups?
- To present some projects I am working on for your help and feedback.
- Students are collaborating on a Wikipedia-style page (I call it “WhittierPedia”) on the relevance of Chinese philosophy to modern college students. You can see it here.
- I’m also working on collaborative commentaries where students “translate” a philosophical text into normal English (I call it “transverting”) and add their own annotations. I’ll be able to link you to a version of this soon, but not quite yet.